TERMS & CONDITIONS
TTC MEGA FAMIL – September 2018
Registrations and Valid Bookings
• The Travel Corporation Pty Ltd (ABN 758 232 233) (TTC) is conducting a Famil incentive for Australian Travel Agents in FCTG AU retail brands including Flight Centre, Student Flights and Travel Associates.
• To receive an entry into the 2019 TTC Mega Famil draw, you must book one passenger with any of the participating TTC brands between 17 September 2018 – 17 December 2018. The more passengers you book, the more entries you’ll receive.
• Valid bookings must be deposited or paid in full by 17 December 2018 to qualify and apply to the following TTC brands only: Trafalgar, CostSaver, Contiki, Busabout, Insight Vacations, Luxury Gold, Adventure World, Uniworld, U by Uniworld, AAT Kings and Inspiring Journeys (AAT Kings Guided Holidays only, excludes Aussie Adventures, day tours and short breaks). This incentive excludes group bookings and agents own bookings if discounted in any way.
• Entrants that combine TTC land bookings with a Singapore Airlines airfare will also receive two bonus entries into the draw.
• Entrants must also complete at least 1 new training module via the TTC Agent Academy within the incentive period to validate their entry.
• To ensure you are entered in the draw, you will also need to register your interest in attending at www.ttcmegafamil.com.au. Please check that you receive a confirmation email to confirm that your registration has been submitted.
• As part of your registration, you agree to receive periodic updates on the TTC Mega Famil.
• At TTC’s discretion, wildcard places may be announced periodically during the incentive period.
• Should your employment change during the incentive period, we cannot produce a cumulative draw position (reflecting old and new agency pax sales).
• At the close of the incentive period, Brands will review the draw results. Invitations will be sent out via email in early 2019.
• All flights inbound and outbound will depart/arrive via key capital gateways – Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth only. Connecting flights to these gateways are not included and costs will need to be covered by the consultant.
• All registered FCTG travel agents are eligible to qualify and receive an invitation, the draw is final and at the discretion of The Travel Corporation Pty Ltd.
• Attendees must be able to travel between 03-15 May 2019. Any invitation/seat on TTC Mega Famil is not transferrable, changeable, or redeemable for cash. It cannot be traded or sold. Agents must be actively employed as a retail travel agent within the Flight Centre Travel Group at the time the trip operates.
• Invitations on the TTC Mega Famil are subject to approval from FCTG Head Office and/or Area Leader.
• Invitation on the 2019 TTC Mega Famil include economy airfares (no upgrades or changes available), airfare taxes and content as per the brand itinerary including twin-share or multi-share (Busabout only) accommodation, many activities and sightseeing, transportation and some meals. Visas, travel insurance, some meals and beverages, additional spending money and items of a personal nature are not included and are at the expense of the consultant.
• Attendees are responsible to ensure they have the correct documentation to allow them entry into the country of travel. Any associated costs for obtaining such documents are at the consultant’s own expense.
• Invitation RSVPs will only be validated once all required travel details are completed via the online registration form and received by TTC from the travelling agent (i.e. passport information, contact information, emergency contact details, etc.).
• Agents must complete the online registration form within 36 hours of accepting their place on TTC Mega Famil or risk losing their seat. Any changes to the registrations may incur an administration fee.
• If you cancel your place, a cancellation fee may apply, plus any fees or charges levied by airlines or suppliers (if air tickets have been issued).
• Travelling consultants may be required to complete all training modules for their host Brand, prior to travel to secure their seat on the Brand trip.
• Itinerary details provided are subject to change. Full itinerary details will be provided to travelling agents 4 weeks prior to the departure date.
• A visa may be required for some passports to enter into their country of travel. Attendees are responsible for ensuring the correct visa requirements/documentation is held prior to travel and any associated costs will be at your own expense.
• Agents travelling on this famil must hold a passport which is valid by at least 6 months from the date of travel.
• TTC advises all attending agents to have travel insurance prior to travel. This cost will be at the expense of the agent.
• TTC advises that all travelling agents consult their GP on any recommended inoculations for your particular escape destination. Any required inoculations that are obtained will be at the expense of the agent.
• All participants must abide by the FCTG code of conduct while travelling on this famil.
• Brand escorts or representatives may take photographs & film of you on MEGA19. These images, plus any UGC (user-generated content) shared, may be used within TTC’s promotional materials without obtaining any further consent.
• TTC may modify these Terms at any time without previous notice. Any modifications of these Terms will be highlighted on the website www.ttcmegafamil.com.au. You are responsible for completely and frequently reading and evaluating the Terms and for familiarising yourself with any modifications that take place during the incentive period or your use of the website.